Thursday, October 3, 2013

Instructions


All About the Food Chain

Welcome, class!
Did you know that each living thing plays an extremely important role in the food chain of life, no matter how big or how small that living thing is? Each living thing or organism, must do their job in order for the food chain to function properly and be complete. Today, you will be learning all about producers, consumers and decomposers and the role they each play in the food chain.





1)You will research this topic by going to the following website. You may use this website too. Use search words such as: ecosystem, food chain, food web, producers, consumers and decomposers. Here is a short  video to watch once you are done researching.

2) Next, you will summarize what you have researched. Your summary should be approximately 10 sentences. Be sure to include the following in your summary:
a) Describe/characterize producers, consumers and decomposers. Provide an example of each.
b)  What special role do each of these types organisms play in the food chain?
c) Do you think that one type of organism is more important than the other(s) in the food chain? If so, why?
d) What do you think would happen if there weren't any_____________________in the food chain? (Choose: producer, consumer or decomposer). Support your answer with a scientific explanation.

3) Go to http://www.google.com/imghp and copy and paste an image of a producer, consumer and decomposer and label the images. Place the images underneath your summary.

4) Finally, find at least 2 websites that will further your knowledge on this topic. One of which must be interactive. Copy and paste the links and write a description for why each website is useful for learning about the food chain. 

Enjoy your first blogging assignment!

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete